Download all of your frequently used tax forms here.
In preparation for our meeting, please fill out the Tax Organizer form. Once completed and signed, fax the form to (215) 742-4142 or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to make your visit as smooth as possible so that we may spend the majority of the time discussing the matters that are most important to you.
Download a copy of the Tax Organizer form:
2022 Business Income & Expense Form
2022 Rental Income Expense Form
(C CORP, S CORP, PARTNERSHIPS, LLC’S, 1099 SELF EMP. INCOME)
- Bank statements from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 along with check images. (If no check images, pl. provide payment details)
- Bank deposit information (usually we can get this information from bank statements). If you deposited any money from your pocket, please let us know with proof of deposit.
- Any loans paid to third parties including yourself or employees.
- Business credit card statements from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 (If you are using personal credit cards for business expenses, please provide personal credit card statements.)
- 1099 misc. income or other income details
- 1099 K statements (Purchase information you receive from vendors)
- Bank interest statements
- Other investment income statements if you have one for the business.
- Payroll information, forms 941, 940, W3, Unemployment report and W2’s (if we run your payroll kindly ignore this request.)
- Any capital purchases during the year for business.
- Cash receipts for cash payments incurred (Please provide information on a spreadsheet with details)
- Ending Inventory and Purchase information if you have retail inventory oriented business.
- Subcontracting expense details (1099’s issued)
- Foreign operations all details.
- If we are doing your taxes for the first time, please provide last year’s tax return copy along with articles of incorporation, EIN letter etc. latest by March 10, 2022.
PERSONAL TAXES PERSONAL TAXES (Personal information; Names, SS numbers, date of birth info is a must)
- W2 forms, 1099 Int./ 1099 Dividend statements.
- 1099 B stock transactions (Must provide Sales Income and Purchase Price information)
- Rental Property/Properties: Please provide income and expense details (Mortgage interest paid, RE taxes, Management fees, Travel exp., maintenance. / repairs details, Building insurance, HOA fees, Utilities, legal fees etc.)
- IRA distributions/Contributions during the year
- Pension receipt statement
- Unemployment compensation
- Any K-1 income statements from S corps/Partnerships/trusts
- Social security receipts for the year
- Gambling winnings and expenses
- Debt cancellation statements (1099 C’s), 1099 c’s are taxable.
- Kid’s daycare expense details (Total payments, name and addresses of payee with Tax ID/SS number)
- College tuition payment statements for self and/or dependents
- HSA payments/distribution statements
- Affordable care/Obama Care: Please provide form 1095-A.
- If you received stimulus payments attach form 1444/144B
- Investment real property sales and purchase information (INCLUDING YOUR PRINCIPAL HOUSE SOLD)
- Foreign income and expense details
- Foreign investment information
- ESTIMATED TAXES PAID TO IRS, STATES AND LOCAL FOR 2021.
- Bank account information with Routing number/Account number
- Your personal ID information (Driver’s license) for you and your spouse.